Have you been tossing and turning every night, trying to get to sleep? Then, CBD gummies for sleep are the right choice for you if you’re having trouble sleeping these days. It can help you sleep better without grogginess the next morning. CBD can also interact actively with your endocannabinoid system, in addition to mimicking the effects of adenosine receptors in your body. This way, it helps you feel naturally sleepy.
You’ve got a bunch of options in hand to try out, as the CBD market is full of different types of products. Stick around to learn more.
How Long for CBD To Make You Sleepy?
If you’re struggling with sleep disorders and need some help, here’s all you need to know about using CBD for sleep.
When To Take CBD Oil For Sleep?
Nighttime is the best time to consume CBD for better sleep. Taking it right before going to bed is not a good practice because it takes some time for CBD to kick in and help you feel sleepy. You might have to keep waiting to fall asleep otherwise. Generally, CBD takes around 20 minutes to kick in. However, different types of CBD products take different amounts of time to kick in. This is why it is ideal to use it about one hour before bedtime to start feeling sleepy.
How Much CBD To Take For Sleep
All users generally use a different CBD dosage for sleep. This is because CBD doses aren’t a one-size-fits-all kind of thing. You might have to figure out your doses through a trial-and-error process.
Starting with a 15 mg dose is a great idea, as this is effective yet well-tolerated for most beginners. You can keep increasing your dosage accordingly. Remember that all CBD products have a different bioavailability level which can make a huge difference in their effects.
Additional Tips To Sleep Better With CBD
- Make sure to make your room comfortable enough for you to sleep well. The lights should be dim, and the temperature should be set according to your comfort level.
- Be consistent with your bedtime. This is important because as you start being consistent with a specific bedtime, your body tunes itself, and you’ll automatically start feeling sleepy around your bedtime after sticking to it for a few weeks.
- Working out during the day helps you feel tired enough to sleep well during the night.
- Try to relax before sleeping. Leave all the stressful work at least an hour before bedtime and try something therapeutic like reading or listening to calming music.
- Do not take long naps during the day.
CBD gummies paired with other cannabinoids like CBN and terpenes like linalool are a great option to manage sleep cycles. They can effectively improve your sleep cycle and help you sleep well without any side Effects.