The customer week is one of the most successful event series that brings together some of the best minds in the industry to discuss the latest trends in call centers through summits, live industry speakers, exhibitions, and more. However, one quick skim over the main website and brochure could leave anybody feeling overwhelmed. Attendees and organizers will be busy four days during customer week, so make sure you take advantage of these tips during customer contact week.
Customer Contact Week: How to Make the Most of It?
- You should book your room at least three nights in advance. On the morning of the summit, you may feel drained and flustered when you arrive without breakfast and check-in at 8:30 a.m. You will attend your summit between 9 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. It will be easier for you to handle the summit if you have already settled in the night before (or a few days before).
- The best time to meet vendors and other professionals is early in the day before the crowd tires in the evening. The conference will be more enjoyable if you take advantage of this. To help each individual focus and concentrate better, speak with them before the meeting begins about their situation. Arrive before the meeting begins to avoid being tired from speaking to hundreds of people at once.
- Before you travel to customer contact week, you can choose the summits, events, and workshops you want to attend there. The options are numerous, and many of them occur at the same time. It is better to select some free time so that you can decide what is the most relevant to you weeks in advance, instead of trying to find out at the last minute which event to attend.
- Don’t forget to take notes throughout the process. During workshops and speaker sessions, you may want to bring a laptop or notebook so that you can keep track of what most interests you. Meet some of the industry’s most experienced leaders who can offer you great ideas and provide you with valuable insight. You may forget what you have learned once you return home.
- The customer week excellence awards are not to be missed! There are some of the most innovative and forward-thinking leaders in this industry. As well as learning how you can adapt creatively to the new world of post-pandemics and much more, you will also learn how other contact center leaders have successfully handled this situation in the past.
- Don’t forget to bring a lot of business cards with you. Although there will be time dedicated solely to networking during the event series, you will have the opportunity to meet a wide range of people. Having your contact information on hand will prevent you from having to scramble for your phone or jot it down on a napkin in an awkward situation. It’s never too early to start meeting new people!
- Become familiar with the requirements established to ensure the safety of attendees and organizers during the global pandemic of COVID-19. Please wear your mask at all times, and take a look at some of the measures being taken by the government to keep you healthy, where you can see what they are doing to keep you healthy.
Customer contact week promises to be full of opportunities for attendees to learn from industry experts and network with peers. In order to ensure that you are fully present and focused, it is helpful to settle some details beforehand. These tips will help you with a fruitful event.